Facial Thread Veins & Rosacea Treatment
We provide the safest, most effective treatments and solutions for vein issues such as: rosacea, spider veins and broken capillaries.
At the DrBK clinic, we use the Harmony XL AFT Laser. This procedure involves targeting and destroying unwanted capillaries and blood vessels of the skin, improving the appearance of multiple vein issues.
What is Rosacea?
- Rosacea is a relapsing condition. This means that there are periods when symptoms are particularly bad, followed by periods when the condition is less severe
- It tends to be more common in women
- People aged 30-50 are more likely to be diagnosed
How does this treatment work?
The Harmony XL AFT Laser is scientifically and clinically proven to successfully deliver light energy to unwanted blood vessels to reduce their appearance.
What else can we treat?
- Blood vessels
- Spider vein removal
- Reduces and eliminates broken capillaries
- Facial flushing and burning; Thousands of tiny broken capillaries can cause facial redness. When treated, it will lead to reduction of redness
- Other vascular lesions such as: Spider angiomas, Venous lake, Hemangiomas and Capillary malformations.
Is this treatment safe?
The laser selectively targets only the abnormal blood vessels. So your normal skin structures remain intact. When used properly by trained practitioners, the procedure is extremely safe and effective. As the laser that we use is the latest technology, the treatment is pain free.
Complimentary Skin Analysis
Before any skin treatments at DrBK, we will book you in for a complimentary skin analysis with our skin technician. This is to ensure that your skin is suitable for treatment.